Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Long Bloggy Break...

I just realized it has been one month since I have blogged...well, we have been in a hotel for the last 3 weeks due to some water damage at our house...so there was very little cooking being done in our kitchen! And what little cooking I did do, was not new... Thankfully we were able to plan and didn't eat out a whole bunch (think cold meals and meals with friends).

And just when we moved back home and I thought all would be settled...I got strep!!! Seriously, in the middle of the summer! So I have been down for the last few days...no cooking going on here. Hopefully next week things will be back up and running...I have lots of yummy recipes I want to try!

No comments: