Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Banana Chocolate Chunk Frozen Yogurt

3 1/2 cups plain yogurt or greek yogurt (I used greek)
1-2 bananas, mashed (I left mine a little chunky)
1/2-3/4 cup sugar, depending on taste
1-2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
4oz good chocolate, chopped (I used 70% dark chocolate-it was salted as well)

Mix all together except chocolate. Freeze in ice cream maker per manufacturers instructions, about 30 minutes. When done, place in freezer safe container and stir in chopped chocolate.

Adapted from The Perfect Scoop.

Awesome flavor!!! Very similar to my favorite Breyers Ice Cream flavor when I was younger! The only thing I would change is the chocolate source. I am not a fan of hard chocolate in my ice cream (like choc chips). I think I will try brownie bits or a Nutella swirl next time! Either way it is sure to be delicious!!!

No comments: