* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
* 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
* 1 package (8 ounce) shell macaroni, cooked and drained
* 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
* 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
In a skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat. Drain and add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, and green chilies. Stir in cooked macaroni. Place in a 9×13 pan. Top with cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Easy to make, could even make the night before and just put in the oven when ready! I think next time I will try adding in a can of corn... Scott's perfect type of meal!
Found this recipe here: Lynn's Kitchen Adventures