Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yumm-o...not!

I've spent the past 8 hours laying in bed, praying I could just puke...I have slept on and off...getting up to use the bathroom here and there...and then... I finally woke up needing to puke, and even made it to the bathroom!!! Feels sooo much better right now, although I feel it coming back a bit...thank goodness for a room full of nurses and Zofran(anti-nausea) that melts under your tongue...

It could be worse though...one of the girls spent all night awake in pain, all of us thinking she had a kidney stone...she finally went to the hospital this morning (a safe one, where we know the docs)...no kidney stone, but might be the gallbladder...in their opinion it was not emergent, and suggest she go back to the states to have it checked out further...so we're working on that.

Nothing sucks more than being sick, in another place, another country, where it is hot as heck, there is no air conditioning...what I wouldn't give for a nice, tall glass of ICE water!!!

Mom-I'm just fine...I'm taking Cipro (antibiotic) and should be good to go sometime tomorrow...

No comments: