Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One on one time...

Ahhh...a much better day!!! Still on the sprite and bland food diet, but feeling oh so much better. Thank God for Cipro! I got to do some one on one counseling type work today with about 6 patients...In a way, it was wonderful being able to share that moment with them...it also made me realize why I don't ever want to do counseling/therapy for my career...it was really hard for me to not see the results of what we had done...I know in the end I made a difference for the few I saw, and I am sure they will be back over the next few days...but I really just wish I could tell them it would all get better soon and that they have something to look forward to...

We've had some fun this evening...playing "I never" and "Truth or Dare." Most of the team had been drinking long before the games started...that always makes things interesting...

Other than that, not much to report, thankfully...oh, a few team members left today...it's getting a little bit quieter around here...

No comments: