Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Monday, March 8, 2010

Finally home...

Well, I am officially back in the states...can anyone say Culture Shock?!? I had an amazing time. and can't wait to go back...although I definitely need a break from all the devastation...

It was a long day of traveling yesterday...I felt myself getting irritated with almost every American I encountered...this will take some getting used to...some things just aren't that important in the grand scheme of things, and it kills me that we get so hung up on the small stuff...

And American food...well, let's just say my body isn't happy...I'll have to ease in a little more slowly than I had expected...

Back to regular life today...grocery shopping, bills, book club...

Waiting for the rush of emotions to engulf me...

No comments: