Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Friday, May 3, 2013

Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body





I was recently sent Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body wash to try. I've given it about 10 days now.

I love that it takes up little space in the shower. See that pic up there? That's the only shelf I have in my shower. Which means anything else ends up on the floor. Not ideal. So one bottle for 3 jobs is awesome.

It smells great. Simple, clean, neutral. Nice enough for women, simple enough for men. And really, probably good for kiddos too (mine are only 4 months, so no Ivory just yet).

As far as it's function, I'd say it works well.  Sometimes I skipped a day of washing. The first week I resisted the urge to condition. And I definitely rocked it as a body wash AND to shave my legs.  Great shampoo, awesome body wash, good for shaving.  Honestly though, I still needed conditioner.  My hubby was fine without, but my hair is just too fine and curly to not use conditioner.

I would say we would definitely buy this again. It would be great for traveling, eliminating the need for so many bottles.

Try it out for yourself! And if you want a coupon, I have some!

*All opinions are honest and my own. I was given this product to try by Influenster. I was in no other way compensated*

No comments: