Found at Taste of Home:
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs-we use ground rice or corn Chex!
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard-we used a little more
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- Place the first six ingredients in a shallow bowl. Brush chicken with mustard; roll in crumb mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil and margarine over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
***Super easy and delicious! Great weeknight meal!***