1/4 to 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1/4 to 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Set out a large plate or bowl with a piece of parchment or wax paper on it.
- Cut up the bananas into good-sized chunks. Each banana should give you around 5 to 6 pieces.
- Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave on high for about a minute. Then stir until smooth.
- Dip the banana pieces in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Lay them out leaving some space between them on the parchment/wax paper. Then when you've "covered" them all, use the remaining mixture to spoon over the tops.
- Then sprinkle the unsweetened coconut flakes on top. Transfer to the freezer for about an hour until hardened.
- You can enjoy them like this (but they really aren't frozen yet -- and when they're frozen, the banana tastes like vanilla ice cream) . . . I suggest then covering with some plastic wrap and let freeze overnight.
Soooo good! A nice little treat to keep in the freezer for when you just need a little something sweet... or when you are out of homemade frozen yogurt! :-)