Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

We spent the day yesterday relaxing...we watched Blindside...a great movie! We also did a little outlet shopping...and of course Easter Basket shopping for my cousin's little girls! I also helped my aunt with food prep for our Easter celebration...

Today, my Aunt Juanita had the family over to her house to celebrate together...a few family members were sick, so it was a small gathering this time. Julie and Jaylene, my cousin's girls, had a blast playing with the other kiddos in the BOUNCE HOUSE my aunt rented!!! We also had an Easter Egg hunt and a pinata for Jaylene's birthday. So much fun!!! These girls were so sweet to each other, trading the things they got to make sure each girl had something special they really liked! My youngest cousin Luke, who is just shy of 14 months, came as well...The last time I saw him he was just 2 weeks old and sleeping all day long. Now he's walking around...but doesn't like to stray too far from mommy and daddy! Well, I of course took that as a challenge...and by the end of the day, Luke and I had gone for a walk alone, looked at the ducks, and he fell asleep in my arms...HEAVEN! Pictures to come soon!

No comments: