Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home cookin'...

Now that things have settled down, I have been thinking about how I will use this blog...generally I'm not one to write regularly, because, well, there's just not really much exciting "stuff" to talk about...

My passion for cooking, however, I could go on and on about! Soooo...I think I will start posting recipes, much like the bloggers I follow...some of the recipes I get from fellow bloggers, some I get from searching the internet, some come from cookbooks old and new, and some come from people in my "real life." I will post even if I wasn't a fan, and I'll probably say why...hey, someone else might like it!

If you are looking for a recipe, let me know...I LOVE to cook and bake!!! Case in point: I just tried 6 new recipes in 2 days!!! So much fun!!!!

No comments: