Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My heart is happy!!!

We arrived safely in Haiti today! It was an amzing drive back to the guest house...the roads were much clearer than we thought they would be...but the sights were still shocking... The amazing part...all of the people smiling and welcoming us. Children greesting us and loving on us...telling us we are beautiful and they are happy we are here...There is a group of about 10 children hanging around our property, helping out...they are the sweetest thing ever! Makes my heart melt!
I was just the teeniest bit nervous right before we came...all of that has gone and I know this is where I am supposed to be right now...my heart sings...I know we will do amazing things!!!

Love to you all!!!

No comments: