Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

GF Pancakes



I came up with this after reading several recipes and staring at the Bisquick box for a long time! GF Bisquick is way too expensive to use regularly, in my opinion! The good new is, this is just as easy!

1 cup flour (your choice...I use my favorite GF flour blend, which I always have on hand!)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1-1 1/2 cup milk (I used soy milk)
1 egg

Blend dry ingredients together, add egg, add milk until desired consistency.

Pour 1/4 cup onto hot greased griddle. Cook until edges are crisp, flip and cook until golden.

Enjoy!

***I like to put fruit in mine, but these are great plain. Hubby liked them too!***

No comments: