- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4-1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk, oats, salt, pepper and Worcestershire. Place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
***Great flavor! Super moist! I actually hate meatloaf, and I enjoyed eating this! Might have been the parmesan mashed potatoes and green beans I served with it... Hubs approves!***