Love is everything it's cracked up to be...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Chocolate Covered Strawberries



I have had a craving for chocolate covered strawberries for a while now. And my friend Melanie started talking about them last weekend...since then, I have been obsessing about them! So, with Valentine's Day here, I thought it would be the perfect time to make some!

Basically, I melted some chocolate chips (semi-sweet) in the microwave with a few drops of canola oil (to keep it from hardening so much when cool).

Make sure to wash and DRY your strawberries. And make sure you have the chocolate in a small, deep container so you can really dip them.

Place on parchment/wax paper when done and cool in fridge. DELICIOUS!

***Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones!!!***

No comments: