* 1 cup panko bread crumbs
* PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
* 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
* 3 tablespoons fat free milk
* 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (1 pound = about 10 tenders)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place panko crumbs on baking sheet; lightly spray with cooking spray. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely. Place flat wire rack on baking sheet; set aside.
2. Combine Egg Beaters and milk in shallow dish; set aside. Combine toasted panko crumbs, cheese and pepper in another shallow dish. Place flour in a third shallow dish.
3. Coat chicken by placing in flour (shake to remove excess), then Egg Beaters mixture and lastly crumb mixture. Place on rack on baking sheet. Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until juices run clear and tenders are golden brown.
Soooo so good! I made it with 4 large breasts cut into large strips... Scott ate more than 2 whole breasts worth! I would recommend spraying the rack before baking...the coating sticks a little bit... Scott says this goes in the "Top 5" list!