1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 1/4 cups water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 jar (13 oz.) Nutella
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 13x9 in. pan with shortening or cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, beat cake mix, cracker crumbs, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
3. Reserve 1/4 cup Nutella. Drop remaining Nutella by tablespoonfuls randomly in 12-14 mounds onto batter in pan. Use knife to swirl Nutella throughout batter.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Cool 15 minutes.
5. Spoon teaspoonfuls of marshmallow creme onto warm cake; carefully spread with knife dipped in hot water. Drop small dollops of reserved Nutella randomly over marshmallow creme. Swirl Nutella through marshmallow creme with knife for marbled design. Cool 2 hours. Store uncovered at room temp. (Once cut, store cake in pan, uncovered, with plastic wrap pressed against cut sides.) When cutting cake, dip knife or server in hot water before cutting each piece to keep frosting from sticking.
***Definitely need to make more!!! Only cooked 30 mins, and was plenty done***Found this recipe on the World Nutella Day website: http://www.nutelladay.com/